The submission deadline for the 2015 eHealthcare Leadership Awards is June 30th, just a couple of weeks away. (Late entries will be accepted through 07/15/2015 with $50 late fee.) This leading awards program, sponsored by Strategic Health Care Communications, drew over 1,000 entries last year. It recognizes the very best websites and digital communications of healthcare organizations, online health companies, pharmaceutical/medical equipment firms, suppliers, and business improvement initiatives. Here are the organization’s ten reasons for entering the competition:
1. This is the preeminent and largest awards program that exclusively honors the very best healthcare sites, digital efforts, and business development initiatives.
2. With 17 different organizational classifications, you only compete against others of similar size and resources.
3. There are 15 award categories to enter, offering many opportunities to select your particular area or areas of excellence. There are two new categories this year!
4. Platinum, gold, silver, and distinction awards may be given in every classification for each of the 15 award categories.
5. Entries will be judged by individuals familiar with healthcare and the Internet.
6. Even if your site won last year, it makes sense to apply again. Demonstrate that it is still one of the best.
7. Sites do not have to be fully launched at the time of entry. Judging doesn’t start until later in July/early August.
8. Intranets can be judged without direct access.
9. Entries are accepted until June 30 without late fee penalties.
10. Winners will be honored this fall during the Nineteenth Annual Healthcare Internet Conference in Orlando, FL and in many other ways.
For detailed information and to complete an entry form, visit eHealthcare Leadership Awards.
Read Full Post »