The Call for Speakers for the 2021 CHPRMS Annual Fall Conference is now open! For those of you not familiar with CHPRMS, it is the Carolinas Healthcare Public Relations & Marketing Society and I have the honor of serving on its board of directors.
Being a speaker means you get to attend this amazing conference in Asheville, NC at the historic Grove Park Inn. Imagine yourself in the mountains of North Carolina, November 17 – 19. Trust me, there is not a better conference venue in North America!
Back to our call for speakers: CHPRMS is looking for innovative and thought-provoking speakers. Please consider submitting session topics in the following areas:
- Digital marketing strategy and innovation (paid social, search, customer relationship management)
- Health disparity and community involvement in marketing
- Content development
- Panel discussion of experiences since the beginning of the pandemic
- Vaccine best practices
- Looking ahead
- Roundtable discussion on communicating with minorities in a post-COVID world
- Social media platforms
- Social media and digital privacy
- Physician communications/relations/business development
- Marketing on a shoestring budget
- Graphic design
- Video development
- Analytics and research
- Internal communications, including intranets and mobile applications
- CRM/PRM panel showcasing case studies
- Telehealth marketing
- Leadership development
If you can offer expertise in these areas, we want you to submit an application to be part of our speaker lineup for our 2021 annual conference.
The deadline to submit your speaker proposal for the 2021 conference is April 30, 2021. To learn more, visit https://chprms.org/2021-call-for-speakers/.
0 comments on “Call for Speakers: CHPRMS 2021 Conference”