For those of you attending the 2019 Conference of the New England Society for Healthcare Communications (#NESHCo19), the organization has published a list of 10 tips to help you make the most of your time at the conference:
- Download our conference app! Navigate the event agenda and logistics, even without wi-fi or data. Access useful information, plan your day and ask questions through the community board. Network effectively. Plan whom to meet by exploring attendee profiles and sending out messages. Participate in event activities through session likes, comments, ratings, live polling, posting, contests, and more!
- Attend one or both of the Pre-Conference Workshops* on Wednesday (*These are an add on to the regular conference package), The Great Content Workshop, 1:45 p.m. & The Whole Human Video, 3:30 p.m. Contact NESHCo to add these on if you
- Network, network, and network some more. Don’t miss the luncheon on Thursday to connect with your peers in the Providence Ballroom.
- Don’t miss the opening night event co-sponsored by Jennings and SilverTech – Dinner and cocktails at Café Nuovo and gondola rides on the Providence River. Pack for a sophisticated early summer evening both inside and outside on the Providence River Walk. Buses to the event leave the front of the hotel at promptly 5:45 p.m.
- Get more involved with the Society – volunteer to serve on a committee – The membership, webinar, sponsorship, emerging leader and marketing committees are looking for help!
- Tweet, Post, Comment and Connect with attendees, sponsors, and presenters before and during the conference by using #NESHCo19 on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter and follow the excitement leading up to the Lamplighter Awards Dinner Gala with #lovethelamps.
- Newcomers are invited to join the NESHCo Board of Directors for a celebratory cocktail in the Narragansett Ballroom & Exhibit Hall at 5:30 p.m. on Thursday.
- Celebrate your team at the Lamplighter Awards Cocktail Reception and Dinner Gala on Thursday at 6 p.m. the Narraganset Ballroom & Exhibit Hall.
- Visit our generous sponsor and exhibitor displays. Breakfast & breaks with the exhibitors are a great opportunity to find out how the vendors at our conference can make your life easier. Meet with them and hear about their services. (Take photos at their booth to enter the App photo contest!)
- Participate in our conference contest: Don’t miss your chance to take home a $500 gift certificate to the Omni Hotel or a 4-pack of Red Sox tickets w/VIP parking included (courtesy of Cox Health Marketing). Rules will be listed in your conference bag.
Can’t wait to see you in Providence!