Yesterday, as I wondered the halls of the Westin Kierland Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, I was reminded why I love attending the Healthcare Internet Conference (HCIC) – it is the opportunity to reconnect with my colleagues and peers around the country. As I moved from session to session (they were excellent), I kept bumping into some of the smartest, most generous digital marketers. I’ve put together a list of 10 of those folks who I think you would really benefit from knowing – if you don’t already know them. Seek these people out and say hello. Tell them Dan suggested you meet them!
- Adam Lee – Enterprise Digital Experience Manager | Communication. @AdamLeeDesign.
- Moses Hohman – Entrepreneur and co-founder of Human Practice. @humanpractice @MosesHohman
- Robin Goldsmith – Vice President, Provider Solutions, Crossix. @robinPOC1.
- Paul Griffiths – CEO, MedTouch. @MedTouch @Paul_Griffiths.
- Matt Humphrey – President, Plain-English Health Care, @Humphrey_Matt.
- Joel Cessna – Vice President of Sales at Eruptr. @joelcessna.
- Sidonia Rose Swarm –Health Industry Lead for @dot_health. @SidoniaRose.
- Jared Johnson – Manager, Tech and Analytics, Phoenix Children’s Hospital; healthcare rap podcaster. @JaredPiano. Jared once gave me a cactus. I love that cactus. He was also kind enough to have me guest host his podcast.
- Kirsten Lecky – Director of Client Partnerships, WriterGirl. @KirstenLecky @WriterGirlAssoc
- Ahava Leibtag – President, Aha Media Group; Content Marketing Rock Star. @Ahaval
Enjoy the conference.