If you haven’t done so already, now is the time to register for the 2018 Healthcare IT Marketing and PR Conference (#HITMC) taking place April 4-6, 2018 in New Orleans. My firm, Jennings, is a sponsor of this year’s event, and I’ve been told that I will be one of the presenters. I was fortunate to serve on the committee that reviewed speaker proposals for the hospital and health system marketing and PR track. Here’s what you need to know: The folks at HITMC have offered a special discounted registration rate for friends of Jennings. See below for registration information and the appropriate link.
This year, the conference is offering an educational track with presentations created specifically for marketers, communicators and PR professionals from hospital and health systems. There are 10 breakout sessions in this new “B2C” track, including:
- “Igniting the Match: Driving Primary Care Volume Through an Online Matching Site” presented by Shawnee Mission Health and hippo
- “Embracing digital transformation and the customer journey” presented by Baptist Health South Florida, AVID Design and Dodge Communications
- “Moving the Needle Through Research Driven Brand Marketing” presented by Lawrence General Hospital
- “Keeping up with the Consumerization of Healthcare: Digital Engagement Personas” presented by Emerson Hospital and SilverTech
- Engaging Your Leadership in Content Marketing (helping them to become content producers) – I’ll be presenting on this topic together with Suzanne Hendery of Renow Health in Reno Nevada.
- What you need to know about Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
Plus, you’ll get to network with hundreds of healthcare marketers and health information technology specialists.
As I mentioned above, Jennings is proud to partner with HITMC to offer discounted registration to healthcare hospital and health system marketers: $595 (this amounts to a $600 discount). To register, click here and enter code “Jennings” (case-sensitive!). Enter the code when you get to the “payment” screen during the registration process.
0 comments on “Register Now: 2018 Health Information Technology Marketing and PR Conference #HITMC”