The 2017 Annual Conference of the New England Society for Healthcare Communications starts this afternoon. For those attending the event, I wanted to share a few Twitter handles of attendees and organizations that I recommend following throughout the conference and beyond.
A Few People/Twitter Handles to follow at #NESHCo17
- NESHCo – Of course, you’ll want to follow the Twitter feed for the New England Society for Healthcare Communications. @NESHCo
- Mike O’Farrell – Director of Public Relations, Lawrence + Memorial Hospital – @mofarrell
- Kelly David – Director of Marketing & Public Relations, Spectrum Healthcare Partners – @kldavid
- Amanda Barney – Administrator, New England Society for Healthcare Communications – @AmandaJBarney
- Tim Brennan – Account Supervisor, Jennings Health – @TimcBrennan
- Jennings Health – This is my firm – @JenningsHealth
- Kirsten Lecky – Kristen works for @WriterGirlAssoc. @kirstenmlecky. She will be leading a pre-conference workshop today! Hopefully Kirsten will do some Tweeting from #NESHCo17.
- Jonathan Billings – VP Planning and Community Relations, Northwestern Medical Center – @JBillingsVT
- Samantha Maltais – Senior Digital Strategist, SilverTech – @Sammaltais
- Jeff Steblea – Senior Account Executive & Data Strategist, SilverTech – @JS_SilverTech. Please follow Jeff. He is a latecomer to Twitter and needs our support.
- SilverTech – Digital marketing and technology company; one of the event sponsors – @silvertech
- Amy Jose – Marketing & Public Relations Specialist, Spectrum Healthcare Partners – @AmyJose21
- Meghan Lugo – Account Executive, Jennings Health (one of my co-workers) – @Meg_Lugo
Oh, and if you want to find me on Twitter, here’s my handle:
- Me – @dandunlop