For the next couple of days I’ll be attending the Healthcare Internet Conference (#hcic16) in Las Vegas. Yes, I will be spending election night in Vegas. Look for my Tweets and posts. If you’re attending the conference, please come up and say hello! I’d enjoy having the opportunity to connect.
As always, I look forward to spending time with many of my friends and colleagues from the world of digital health and healthcare marketing. It is also rumored that Jennings (my firm) will receive a 2016 eHealthcare Leadership Award at the event. So that might be a highlight for my team. Our digital partners and good friends at Silvertech will have a booth in the exhibit hall (#97). Please stop by and show them some love! I know they would enjoy sharing their thoughts on how they can help streamline your digital marketing strategy to better serve your key audiences. I believe Jeff and Samantha will be staffing their booth.
So many of the presenters this year are my friends and colleagues. If you get a chance to see presentations by any of these people listed below, I strongly recommend it. (I didn’t list all the co-presenters for each session.)
- Pre-Conference Workshop – Mapping the Journey from MarCom to MarTech, Karen Corrigan
- Pre-Conference Workshop – Break the Record: How to Activate and Engage Your Community via Patient Portals, Suzanne Herman
- Make Your Health Content Smarter Than Google, Ahava Leibtag
- The Ultimate Online Physician Promotion Strategy: Filling Schedules, Implementing Online Reviews and Monitoring Reputations, Ben Dillon
- Building a Brand with Digital Engagement, Chris Bevolo
- A Healthier Redesign Through a Diet of Data and KPIs, Andy Gradel
- Organizing your Team for CRM Success, Carla Bryant
- Create and Clarify Your Vision: How HAP Achieved Digital Strategy Transformation, Dustin Hoffman, Sandra Fancher
- Healthcare. Remixed, Zubin Damania, MD, Founder, Turntable Health | ZDoggMD (Zubin is amazing! This is a must see general session.)
I hope to see you in Vegas!