Each year on Twitter, people who live and work in the healthcare IT / healthcare social media space give special recognition to those individuals who they regard as top influencers. It’s called the #HIT100. For a one week period, people Tweet their nominations for the #HIT100 list (last year it was the #HIT99) using the #HIT100 hashtag. This year I’m nominating people like @colin_hung, @reginaholiday, @cancergeek, @subatomicdoc, and @JoeBabaian, among others. There are so many terrific people to be recognized.
Last year, due to some strange anomaly, I was #16 on the list. There were some incredible people on the final list, like my good friend Colin Hung (#3), and I was honored to have my name appear with theirs.
If you’d like to participate in the #HIT100 nomination process, here’s some pertinent information:
- Nominations start Friday July 1st 2016 at 6PM and end on Friday July 8th at 6PM
- Only one person at a time may be nominated. Multi-nominations in one tweet will not be counted though they might form part of the analytical information base
- Only direct nominations will be counted. Retweets will not be counted though they may be analyzed for further enjoyment
- Favorites will not be counted though they may be analyzed for further entertainment
- There will only be one cycle of nominations. No delegates or super-delegates here
- I reserve the judgement to disqualify a nomination that I find suspicious for any reason
- You are encouraged to include one of the optional hashtags above so that we can process with analytics to get some statistics about each one of them
- You can add a sentiment to the end of the nomination
- You must have fun and please follow each other as you discover new members of our community
SAMPLE NOMINATION TWEETS:
I nominate @dandunlop (or whomever) for #HIT100. An innovative thinker, content developer, blogger and speaker. #HCSM #HealthIT
I nominate @dandunlop (or whomever) for the #HIT100 for developing innovative content relative to digital #hcmktg & #hcsm. #HealthIT