I plan to share insights into how online communities are ideal tools for engaging today’s connected healthcare consumer and for addressing the challenges of population health management.
Healthcare marketing has historically been short on value. To capture attention, communication needs to have real value, whether that involves entertainment, information or community. (By community, I refer specifically to the desire to interact with others who share interests and/or experiences.) Within this webinar, my hope is that attendees will learn how successfully managed online communities and a “community building” mindset can lead to the development of more impactful healthcare marketing that offers value to your key audiences.
- I invite you to register now for this hour-long webinar for insights into:
Engaging consumers in their own heath and well being.
- Principles of online community building that can be applied to any platform.
- Developing online communities to empower brand advocates and generate positive word-of-mouth advertising.
- Impacting the positive health and lifestyle behaviors of community members
- Looking beyond traditional advertising to create value.
My friend and partner in online community development, Dan Hinmon, will be moderating the webinar.
Date and Time: Wed, Jan 28, 2015 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3334573939436455426