Looking for an event to attend in late September? Or perhaps your organization, like so many others, is chasing the holy grail of “patient engagement?” On September 30-October 1 in Bethesda, Maryland, the ENGAGE forum will discuss the leading innovations and latest strategies in improving patient care and healthcare delivery. MedCity ENGAGE is an executive-level event featuring the most innovative thinking from payers, providers, policymakers, health IT and beyond to highlight best-in-class approaches to one of the biggest challenges in healthcare: patient engagement. It will feature speakers discussing the current attempts to innovate in care delivery and reimbursement, along with the innovations that will form the backbone of technological infrastructure.
According to MedCityNews, the producer of the Engage forum, attendees can expect to gather a number of take-aways, benefits and insights from the event:
- A better understanding of the current care environment and the major policy and market drivers behind care innovation
- Perspectives from federal policy leaders on future government support of patient engagement
- Perspectives from health leaders on the business case for exceptional patient engagement
- Insight from engagement experts from a variety of different fields and how to apply those principles to healthcare
- Access to innovators “in the trenches” and demonstrations of the latest technology platforms to communicate with and encourage patient behavior.
For information about the event, go to: http://events.medcitynews.com/engage/