Today’s post is dedicated to giving thanks. As I prepare for the Thanksgiving Holiday, here are a few things for which I am thankful:
- A long holiday weekend with my family, away from work.
- The wonderful assisted living community that my parents have recently moved into.
- Having survived the last year with my wife and stepdaughter.
- My many clients who continue to put their faith in my organization and look to us to lead them into the future.
- My many friends in the healthcare marketing realm; you know who you are.
- Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and all the other social media platforms that keep me connected and engaged with my extended family, friends, colleagues and consumers. These platforms are also my top professional development tools.
- My place in the mountains of Virginia that keeps me sane.
- My book – for continuing to challenge me as I work to finish the manuscript.
- My team at Jennings that puts up with me.