(If you follow Ragan’s Health Care Communication News, you know that they love posts that involve lists and numbers! This post is a tribute to them to Jessica Levco and Ann Mueller, my Ragan editors.) If you’re attending the Social Media Summit today, here are a few people I recommend you get to know! This is the perfect venue for networking and meeting industry thought leaders. One of the things you’ll discover is that these social media experts are very much approachable. Walk up to them and introduce yourself. You’ll be glad you did. If you don’t do it, Mark Ragan will probably force you to do it via his forced networking!
Here’s my list of 13 people you should meet while you’re here:
- @LeeAase – Lee Aase, Mayo Clinic
- @HiveDan – Dan Hinmon, Hive Strategies
- @RaganReporter – Jessica Levco – Ragan Healthcare Editor
- @ReedSmith – Reed Smith
- @KSkipperFoster – Kari Skipper Foster – Corrigan Partners
- @ChrisBoyer – Chris Boyer, Inova Health
- @westr – Robert (Bob) West, SUNY Update Medical University
- @ahynes1 – Aldon Hynes
- @AmandaChanguris – Amanda Changuris
- @CynthiaManley – Cynthia Manley
- @AHowland – Ashley Howland
- @JoelCessna – Joel Cessna
- @cjbryant – Carla Bryant
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Everywhere I turn this morning I keep bumping into amazing marketers and social media thought leaders. It is humbling to be a part of an event like this. And fun! Here’s a photo of our breakfast gathering this morning.