After yesterday’s rant about the ROI and benefits of the socially engaged physician, I thought I would post links to a few blog posts and articles on the subject. They all speak to the physician’s perspective on the benefits of engaging patients via social media platforms. Enjoy!
- Fierce Practice Management, “Physician social media users say ROI is real,” November 2011.
- Physicians Practice, “Social Media in Healthcare: Measuring Your ROI,” by Russell Faust, MD, November 3, 2011.
- Fierce Practice Management, “Social media boosts practice volume, communication, docs say,” by Debra Beaulieu, September 28, 2011
- 9News.com, “Doctor heads to social media to find patients,” November 4, 2011
- “Medicine and Social Media: Your Personal Social ROI,” Blog Post, Howard Luks, MD, July 29, 2012
- “Kevin MD blog, “Social media ROI for one practicing physician,” Howard Luks, MD
If you know of other resources that speak to the benefits of social media involvement for physicians, please send them my way and I will add them to the list.