Today I am attending the 17th National Healthcare Marketing Strategies Summit (#HCMS12 for those of you on Twitter). When I attend these conferences, I want to meet smart, innovative people. It also helps if they are interesting and fun to hang out with.
Here’s a list of people I think you ought to meet at this Summit. In creating this list I realized that I need to reintroduce myself to a couple of them. These are really smart people. Some I’ve just met, some I’ve known for years. From my perspective, they all qualify as thought leaders in our industry. So hunt them down and introduce yourself. My hope is that you will be able to engage them in conversation and find out what they see on the horizon.
- Danny Fell – Neathawk Dubuque & Packett
- Linda MacCracken – Thomson Reuters
- Lyle Green – MD Anderson (One of my co-presenters)
- Jill Lawlor – Cooper University Hospital (My other co-presenter)
- Bill Gombeski – University of Kentucky HealthCare
- Jesse Stremcha – Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
- Chris Boyer – Inova Health System
- Chris Bevolo – Interval
- Karen Corrigan – Corrigan Partners
- Peter Brumleve – Scott and White Healthcare
- Gabrielle DeTora – Mercy Health System
And of course, if you see me wandering that halls of the conference center, please say hello. I always welcome the opportunity to meet other healthcare marketers and communicators.