This week I am very happy to be attending the Spring Conference of the New England Society for Healthcare Communications! The conference is taking place on the coast of New Hampshire in New Castle. I’ll be hosting a roundtable discussion later today on the topic of mommy blogs in healthcare.
One of the things I always do at conferences is make a special effort to connect with my colleagues. There are always certain people that I seek out and make a point of engaging in conversation. With so many terrific healthcare marketers attending the NESHCo events (this one is sold out!), I thought I’d offer up a list of 10 people that I recommend seeking out if you’re attending the conference. Some of these are people we’ve partnered with on marketing assignments, while others are industry friends, colleagues, clients and even a couple of friendly competitors. Here’s the list (in no particular order):
- Paul Griffiths – MedTouch (they’ll also have Matthew Dillingham and Lee Crouch attending – all good people to know)
- Kelly Woodsum – NESHCo Executive Director & Blogger!
- Roxanne Jones – Award Winning Freelance Writer
- Melissa Speir – Franklin Street Marketing (Stephen Moegling is also attending and will be speaking)
- Adam Gaub – SmartBrief Health Editor
- Julia Sorensen – Brattleboro Retreat
- Renee Gorman – Baldwin Publishing
- Peggy Kane – GLC Custom Media
- Lou Davis – Market Street Research
- Kevin Robinson – Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
- Doug Bennett – The Bennett Group (Okay, I know Doug is really #11, but I like him so I extended the list! Blogger’s prerogative.)
Enjoy the conference. I’ll be tweeting throughout. You can find me on Twitter @dandunlop. And certainly, if you see me at the conference, please come up and say hello!