HealthLeaders Media annual conference, Marketing Experience ’09, will be held in Chicago on October 14, 2009 at the Palmer House. This annual gathering is the home of the HealthLeaders Media Marketing Awards. For details on the event, go to www.hlm09.com/marketingexperience.
Here’s how HealthLeaders describes the conference on its website:
The HealthLeaders Media Marketing Experience 09 moves beyond the traditional conference into an attendee experience like no other including:
- Case Studies—discuss how other organizations have driven the decisions that have transformed their organization.
- Scale-able strategies and actions ready for implementation–every organization, regardless of size or resources, will learn ways to make a difference in the patient experience, improve satisfaction, and increase your market share.
- Peer-to-peer learning—interactive exercises, and group activities provide an intimate opportunity to have your most pressing question answered.
- Activities and learning based on your needs–after you register, we’ll send you a short survey and the answers you give us will help shape the content of the program. So you can focus on particular experiences in the hospital that you want to transform.
- Competitive research—see what your peers—and your competition—have been up to over the past year when we present the winning campaigns from the 2009 HealthLeaders Media Marketing Awards Program.
Post by Dan Dunlop, The Healthcare Marketer
0 comments on “Marketing Experience ’09: HealthLeaders Media”