A couple of days ago I came upon a post by Ann Smarty on www.searchenginepeople.com. Ann’s post is all about how to manage your company’s reputation by way of promoting its green practices online. You can check out the post by clicking here.
Ann points out a number of resources including the following:
- www.DoTheRightThing.com – You can add your company’s URL to their listing. This is a social bookmarking site that features user-generated content.
- www.GrowNews.com – You can register your business on this site. This is another social bookmarking site with user-generated content.
- www.GreenCompanyDirectory.com – You can add your company to the directory (find the right category).
- www.EcoFirms.org – This is a directory of green manufacturers and retailers. If you fit in one of those categories, you can add your name to the list.
- www.GreenMaven.com/directory – This is another green directory where you can list your website.
- www.BestGreenBlogs.com – This is a directory of green blogs. If you’ve got one, you can add it here.
- www.GreenAtWorkToday.com – This is a sustainability news portal where you can post links to your green news.
- www.Keetsa.com/blog – Keetsa is an eco-friendly and green blog search engine. You can post green news on this site. It will undergo editorial review before being posted.
- http://Greenhackz.com – This is another green blog where you can submit news stories.
- emPivot (I added this one to the list) – This is the ‘green’ YouTube. It markets itself as “the online network for green video.” You can go to this site, create an account, and post your green videos.
- www.TheDailyGreen.com (I added this one as well) – This is one of my favorite green resources. If you click on the news tab, you are given a form for submitting your green news to their news editor. It is just that easy! While you’re there, you can also sign up for their free newsletter.
- http://green.newsladder.net – (I added this one) This is a resource for posting green news. Just sign up and then click on the button that says “Post a Story.”
Post by Dan Dunlop, The Healthcare Marketer