If you don’t have the National Healthcare Marketing Strategies Summit (HMS) on your list of conferences to attend, here’s the scoop. I’ve been fortunate to be a speaker at the last four or five HMS conferences. Attending the conference is one of the professional development highlights of my year – and the networking opportunities are exceptional. The National Healthcare Marketing Strategies Summit is one of the best opportunities each year for healthcare marketing, planning, and strategy executives to share “best practices” and network with colleagues. The Summit is designed for executives from hospitals, academic medical centers, healthcare systems, and medical group practices: Chief Marketing Officers, Senior Strategists, Marketing Communication Executives, Physician Relations Directors, Public Relations Directors, Network and Business Development Executives, Advertising Executives, Sales Executives, CRM Directors, Web and Social Media Strategists and Industry Consultants. With solid case study sessions featuring leading healthcare organizations, thought-provoking keynote speakers, and hands-on workshops, the Summit is an exceptional educational experience. The conference takes place April 29 – May 1, 2012 in Orlando, Florida. To learn more go to http://www.healthcarestrategy.com/conferences/2012/HMS2012.asp.
The line-up of speakers is spectacular. Some of the presenters I can’t wait to see include:
- Chris Bevolo – Interval
- Jesse Stremcha – Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
- Daniel Fell – Neathawk Dubuque & Packett
- Lyle Green (one of my co-presenters) – M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Chris Boyer – Inova Health System
- Bill Gombeski – UK Healthcare
- Rob Rosenberg – Springboard Brand & Creative Strategy
- Gabrielle DeTora – Mercy Health System
- Kriss Barlow – Barlow/McCarthy
- Carla Bryant – Corrigan Partners
- Misty Hathaway – Mayo Clinic
- Suzanne Sawyer – Penn Medicine
- Linda MacCracken – Thomson Reuters
I hope to see you at the Summit. If you see me there, please come up and say hello.